TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of Business
General terms and conditions of the company BeispielShop Online
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet store http://www.beispielshop-online.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet store, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods2
) Confirm by clicking the "Order"
button3) Check the information in the shopping cart4
) Click the "Checkout"
button5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Verification or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by the consumer after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders placed via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://marioschafzahl.com/pages/AGB. Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other types of payment on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
firstname.lastname@example.orgTelefax 05123 45678910
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the revocation instruction§7
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§10 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
Status of the AGB Sep.2020
AGB created by agb.de